Copper Nano Particles
- Application Industrial
- Usage used in printed electronics, displays transmissive conductive thin film applications.
- Structural Formula Cu
- Purity 99%
- Physical Form Powder
- Product Type Copper Nano Particles
- Appearance Brown-Black powder
- Supply Ability : As per the received order Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25 Gram
- Brown-Black powder
- 1,085 °C
- Copper Nano Particles
- used in printed electronics, displays transmissive conductive thin film applications.
- As per the received order Per Month
- 7 to 10 working Days
- Product will be well packed in chemical bags and for bulk quantity it will be contain in can/drum
- All India
We are famous amongst our customers as a trustworthy organization engaged in offering Copper Nano Particles. Copper is a ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity. The morphology of copper nanoparticles is round, and they appear as a brown to black powder. Copper is found to be too soft for some applications, and hence it is often combined with other metals to form numerous alloys such as brass, which is a copper-zinc alloy. Copper Nano Particles are graded as highly flammable solids, therefore they must be stored away from sources of ignition.
- Large surface area
- Enhance activity
- Decomposes at 1083°C